We had a great holiday. The following are the highlights:
- Kelly and Christian cooked strawberry crepes for breakfast on Christmas morning. They were awesome.
- Lorena, Kelly, and Christian cooked an amazing Christmas dinner that featured spiral cut ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, green beans, etc. It was also awesome.
- We put together two 500 piece 3D jigsaw puzzles. Next year we are going to start with a 750 piece puzzle.
- Christian got a new Takamine acoustic guitar with a piezoelectric pickup so he can hook it up to an amplifier.
- Kelly got an XRocker chair complete with the main speakers mounted up by the head and a sub-woofer in the back. She is going to use it as her reading and knitting chair.
- We got some new video editing software to do our “how-to” videos.
- I read an incredibly interesting book titled The Albigensian Crusades by Joseph Strayer with an especially fascinating epilogue by Carol Lansing.
- We hung out and did nothing other than be together for three days. That was the most awesome of all.